Someone Pissed Me Off TodayOctober 13, 2017
“Dean – I commit”September 17, 2018
For the past 6 months or so I have constantly been changing my diet and lifestyle in the hope that it would help me in business. The problem I have found the hardest being a full time entrepreneur is being able to focus on the correct things and having the mindset and vitality to see it through every day. I used to get quite lethargic during the week so I have now come up with a pretty solid daily routine that works really well for me (a little disclaimer here is that just because it works for me is not to say this will work for everyone). I have read so many articles on the best foods, for mind body and soul, and after taking everything into consideration this is what works best for me and I believe it has given me 30-40% more productivity in a week since I started this daily regime.
- The first thing I have on an empty stomach each morning is Garlic & Honey – See why
- I then prepare my breakfast which is always 5-8 different fruit/veg. There is no way I could ever eat fruit & veg every day for my breakfast so what I use is one of these fruit juice blenders and mix and match each day any combination of banana, apple, strawberry (thats my usual 3 ‘base’ ingredients) and then I add combinations of either blueberries, avocado, mango, pineapple, coconut water, cucumber, raspberries, goji berries, spinach, orange, carrot, plums, grapes & any other seasonal fruit or veg that is available locally where ever I am in the world at the time. I finish the juice off with 2 teaspoons of Organic Spirulina powder before blending it.
- I then prepare my ‘good fats’ intake which helps keep me focused, this is based on the ‘Avocado Bomb‘ that I saw Russell Brunson eat each morning, but I have added my own twist to it. It basically consists of avocado split in two, then I sprinkle it with Himalayan Pink Salt, before drizzling on the Bulletproof ‘Brain Octane Oil’ & I finally top it off with either crushed walnuts or some fresh honey.
- I cut out coffee and replaced it with about 2-4 pints of water and 5-6 green teas each day.
I’ll try make a video one day this week going over the process, but beware, my 3 year old daughter is part of this morning routine each day so it could be interesting…
Since doing this everyday:
- I’ve not had a cold or felt the slightest bit ill once yet.
- My energy levels are double what they used to be (I can easily function on 4-6 hours sleep every night if needs be)
- I have much better drive & focus everyday in what I’m trying to achieve within my business and personal life.
Keep an eye out for my video version of this page in the coming week or so.
Have a great day!